Corduroy Construction

March 04, 2018

My semester break is over, college starts up again tomorrow. I went to Frankfurt yesterday to see the Jil Sander exhibit. Booked two festivals for the summer and am planning a trip to Vienna. I want to concentrate on university, my blog, work, my health and spend less time with negative influences. Corduroy and berets have been big outfit staples for me recently. I can't wait for warmer weather (like I say every time this year). If you have tips for Vienna I'd appreciate them. 
hat - Stradivarius
shirt - thrifted
jacket - Urban Outfitters
bag - thrifted
pants -Urban Outfitters
shoes - Dr. Martens

 Please leave some recommendations for Vienna below!

You Might Also Like

19 comments

  1. So nice combination. Wonderful post, my dear, really interesting!
    Have a nice weekend! ♥

    New post is on my blog!
    Visit me, Malefica

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cool outfit! Love the jacket :)
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I really love your style :)
    And your hairs are so nice!

    Berna from paapatya'blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome outfit babe!
    Love this corduroy clothes <3

    Lot's of love!
    www.luciagallegoblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Das Oberteil find ich klasse, tolles Muster und geile Farben. LG Romy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, der Style gefällt mir sehr sehr gut!
    Liebe Grüße!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Deinen Look finde ich klasse.

    Liebe Grüße
    Sabine von lilyfields.de

    ReplyDelete
  8. Toll und interessant kombiniert (:

    Lieber Gruß und noch einen schönen Sonntag ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. really cool outfit !

    http://constancerose.fr

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hallo meine Liebe,

    der Look sieht toll aus. Du hast das violette Oberteil perfekt kombiniert :-*

    Ganz liebe Grüße
    Isa
    www.label-love.eu

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like your style! And this outfit is amazing! Good luck with your studies!
    http://b-nails.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. Traumhafte Fotos :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Das ist ja ein cooles Oberteil *-*
    Suuuper Outfit !

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really love your top !

    http://constancerose.fr

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful woman to wear it. I want to do this pretty much. I want to wear a beautiful dress. This is everyday. บุคคลสำคัญของโลก

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, I really love your style :)
    And your hairs are so nice!









    ฮวงจุ้ย

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your thrifted shirt is so cute omg. I'm digging this look hon, especially the boots! <3

    istylelooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Look so cool and love the color ♥




    www.arindapuspitasari.com

    ReplyDelete

Followers